An easy way to get an accurate BAC reading in seconds, the new BACtrack Trace™ Professional Breathalyser is perfect for every alcohol-sensing application. Slim, understated design combines with ease of use and uses BACtrack’s award winning, state of the art, 2015 Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology – BACtrack’s police-grade sensor is the same technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Optimal Breath Capture – Mini-solenoid internal breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing.
- One Touch Operation – Simply power on your BACtrack Trace and begin testing in seconds.
- LCD Screen – BAC results are displayed on a bright, easy-to-read LCD display.
- DOT/NHTSA Compliant – Meets all federal requirements for a breath alcohol screening device.
- Extra Mouthpieces – Includes six additional mouthpieces, making it easy and sanitary to test your friends and family.
- Warranty – All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty
Proprietary Sensor Technology.
Every BACtrack breathalyser is engineered around the two factors that most influence accuracy: sensor type and optimal breath capture.
Dimensions 10.8 x 4.76 x 1.59 cm
Weight 84 g with mouthpiece and batteries
Mouthpieces 6 free mouthpieces
Battery 2 AAA batteries included
Battery Life Approximately 1,500 tests
Sensor Technology Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.005 at 0.050% BAC (blood alcohol content)
Warm-Up Time 10-20 Seconds
Blowing Time 5 seconds
Response Time 3 Seconds
BAC Range 0.000 – 0.400% BAC
Test Count Displays total number of tests performed
Test Memory 10 tests
Warranty 1 Year